This is my favorite way to eat green beans, right up there with green bean casserole, only with less effort. All you need is a bag of frozen green beans, a packet of dry onion soup mix and some butter. I don't have exact amounts for this because it is more of a 'to-your-taste' type dish but trust me it is yummy! Perfect alongside a steak. Even non-veggie fans like this one :)
Dressed Up Grean Beans Source: An 'A' For Effort
Frozen green beans
1 packet of dry onion soup mix
1. Place desired amount of frozen green beans in a microwave safe dish.
2. Sprinkle with dry onion soup mix. You may want to use only 1/2 of the packet to start.
3. Dot with butter. This step is optional. The butter tastes great but isn't necessary.
4. Microwave on high for 3-4 minutes.
5. Gently stir to combine. Test a green bean to see if you need more of the dry soup powder. Adjust as needed.